1. When your jeans are loose and you don’t have a belt, slippery undies are a bad choice.
2. Swimming is excellent exercise. You do not, however, get bonus calories for swimming in colder water… silly FitBit
3. Baby pigs are adorable and actually enjoy being held and scratched behind the ears. Or at least the ones at our feed store do.
4. Even decades later, I can recite the Girl Scout Promise and Law. Well, most of it. At least as much as I can the Apostle’s Creed, so there’s that.
5. I am not excellent at processing giant emotional waves. Unless they are someone else’s, in which case I am all yours. There’s some work to be done there, obvs.
6. My gut is right more than I am willing to believe. Probably because it catches the stuff I don’t want to know, or hope is untrue.
7. Number 6 above sucks.
8. Combine numbers 5-7 in a week, and ugh.
9. I have a deep well of faith and hope, in spite of the truth my gut knows about people and life and even me.
10. I am loved. Yeah- I kinda knew that already, but sometimes I get to learn stuff like this in deeper ways. And that counts, too.