1. Are you a regular patron of dentists’ offices? Or, do you go
a) faithfully, as long as you have insurance,
I actually went a stretch of about 5 years without dental insurance Thankfully, I have good teeth genes. This past year I got my first ever fillings. Still only 5, but it was the end of an era.
2. Whatever became of your wisdom teeth?
I had them all taken out at once. With only novacaine. It was the first time a dentist approached my mouth with a drill, and I was none too happy. Only later did I find out that happy gas was an option. Oh to be stupid and 17 again…
3. Favorite thing to eat that’s BAAAAAD for your teeth.
I love to crunch ice. And I chew gum incessantly. I even get busted for leading worship and preaching with my Trident in situ. But ever since they added those mysterious whitening ingredients, my smile has been bright enough to get me off the hook.
4. Ever had oral surgery? Commiserate with me.
Aside from wisdom teeth… no
5. “I’d rather have a root canal than swim the Panama Canal in a bikini.”
Bonus: Does your dentist recommend Trident?
No, but I do! Especially the kind that comes in those obnoxiously loud blister packs that leave little bits of foil as you slide the package back together.